POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non-exempt REPORTS TO: Office Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Plans and implements marketing activities designed to increase new patients from referring offices, existing patients and families, and the local community. Interacts effectively with team members, doctors, patients, parents, and community members in order to establish the practice as the preferred provider of specialty dental care.
- Maintain Referring Doctor files
- Create and maintain annual Marketing Calendar with input from the doctor and team
- Classify referring doctors/offices based on volume and production value of referrals (A,B,C,D Doctors)
- Define and maintain delivery routes
- Plan and implement visits to referring offices including delivery of food and other complimentary items
- Plan and implement referring doctor and staff activities such as contests, lunch & learns, etc.
- Plan and implement holiday activities involving referring offices
- Organize, plan and execute social and educational activities with referring offices
- Coordinate doctor lunches with referring doctors
- Maintain ongoing contact with referring office staff to build relationships and identify needs
- Maintain practice social media pages in order to promote the practice brand
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Office Manager/Doctor in order to keep practice leadership informed of marketing implementation and gain approvals as needed
- Track all marketing expenditures
- Complete monthly tracking forms to monitor and analyze marketing Key Production Indicators
- Utilize reports to plan strategic contact with referring offices
- Knowledge of the local practice community and surrounding areas
- Knowledge of general and specialty dental procedures preferred
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
- Experience and comfort utilizing social media
- Comfort greeting and meeting new people and establishing professional relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to plan and execute work independently
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluent English
- Must be able to communicate clearly and positively, both verbally and in writing
- Must have own car for transportation
- Must be able to legally drive an automobile, making frequent stops, getting in and out of automobile while carrying items up to 10 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
- Social media.
- 1+ years of Marketing Coordination experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of advertising mediums. (Traditional advertising/social media environments)
- Knowledge in Marketing CRM Software/PREFERRED
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), HTML code
- Ability to come to the table with solutions to provide strong field support.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Apply Today: Walk in
Email: Office Manager