Oral Surgery Patient Information
Oral Surgeon Spring TX
Welcome to our practice! We are genuinely pleased that you have chosen us for your dental care. Our practice realizes the importance of referrals and we value them greatly. We are always excited to see new smiles coming through our door!
At your first appointment, Dr. Sitters will complete a comprehensive oral examination. This includes a complete review of your medical and dental history, all necessary x-rays and intraoral photos, study models (if necessary). Following this exam, Dr. Sitters will discuss the findings with you, develop a treatment plan that you are comfortable with, and then you will be scheduled according to your needs.
Please be prepared for your appointment: completing the new patient registration forms online. **Click “submit” at the end of the registration form as this ensures electronic transfer to the office**
- If you are unable to complete the registration forms online be prepared to come in at least 1 HR-1 1/2 HOURS early to fill out the paperwork
If you have dental or medical insurance, be sure to provide all requested information to assist us in the benefit verification process. Also, read over our section on dental insurance for more information. Payment is expected at the time of the first visit. If you are covered by insurance, we will expect payment of your portion at the time of service unless prior arrangements are made. As a courtesy, we will file claims on your behalf with your dental insurance company
- If you are unable to provide us with your insurance information prior to your visit, you will be responsible for entire amount due at time of services rendered. All co-pays and past due balances are expected at time of service, unless a prior agreement has been made with our billing department.
If you would like to finance your dental expenses we work with CareCredit and Paypal; to provide you with information about CareCredit and how to apply please view the <financial policy tab>. If you have any questions about finances please feel free to ask us at any time.
We ask that you make every effort to keep your appointments. Missing an appointment disrupts proper sequencing of care and delays completion of your treatment. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call us at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
We very much appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to meeting with you!
Spring-Klein Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Michael Sitters & Team
- Call Spring-Klein Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Phone Number 281-547-0839 with questions or to make an appointment.
- What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Online Patient Registration
- Financial Policy
- Dental Insurance
- Meet Dr. Sitter
- Meet Our Staff
- Get Driving Directions
Do You Have Missing Teeth or Serious Pain in Your Teeth or Jaw?
Call Us Now to Reclaim a Pain-Free, Confident Smile!